Need quick, easy lunch ideas that deliver? We've got your whole family covered with tasty hacks for school-aged kids, tweens, teens and adults who want something fast and flavourful that satisfies. Time saving shortcuts using Kraft products means you spend less time prepping and more time enjoying.
Baked Veggie Mac & Cheese Cups
These tasty bites combine fan-favourite Kraft Dinner Macaroni and Cheese with veggies from a Crave Veggie Scramble Kit to create veg-studded mac & cheese cups that can be dipped into their favourite sauce or ketchup. Perfect for little fingers and school-time lunches.
- Cook macaroni from 1 pkg (225 g) Kraft Dinner Macaroni and Cheese following package directions. Drain well, then return pasta to saucepan. Sprinkle powdered cheese packet over pasta. Stir until coated. Transfer mac & cheese into a medium bowl.
- Drain liquid from vegetable packets from 2 pkgs (85 g) Crave Veggie Scramble Kit. Stir drained vegetables and cheese from kit into pasta. Stir in 2 large eggs and 1 tsp olive oil until combined.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with liners. Divide mixture amongst liners. Sprinkle toasted panko and finely chopped parsley overtop, if desired. Bake at 200°C (400ºF) for 12 min. Transfer to a rack to cool slightly. Serve with Heinz Ketchup.
Cheesy Sausage & Egg Hand Pies
For the tween or teen-on-the-go, these handheld cheese and sausage egg pies are just the thing at lunchtime. Flaky, filled with cheesy scrambled eggs, these puff-pastry wonders are also perfect for that pre-practice session or as an afterschool snack.
- Prepare 2 pkgs (85 g) Crave Ultimate Scramble Kit with 2 large eggs each. Microwave following package directions. Use a fork to break up scrambled eggs. Set aside.
- Unroll both pastry sheets from 1 pkg (454 g) Compliments Butter Puff Pastry (thawed following package instructions) on your counter. Cut each pastry in half lengthwise. Then cut each half into 4 rectangles crosswise. You will have 16 rectangles total. Arrange 8 rectangles on a parchment-lined baking sheet, 2 in. apart.
- Spread 1 tbsp (15 mL) Philadelphia Cream Cheese Product over rectangles on sheet, leaving a ½-in. border all around. Divide and mound scrambled eggs over cream cheese.
- Brush borders with 1 beaten large egg. Lay remaining rectangles over scrambled eggs, gently stretching and pressing edges together. Use a fork to crimp edges, then brush more beaten egg overtop. Cut small vent slashes in the top of each pastry, then sprinkle 1 tsp (15 mL) shredded cheddar cheese overtop if desired.
- Bake at 220°C (425ºF) until puffed and golden-brown, 15 to 17 min. Transfer to a rack to cool slightly.
Shrimp Salad Rolls with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
Give your tried-and-true sandwich lunches a break with these fresh and flavourful Shrimp Salad Rolls with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce. Portable and full of crunchy veg, rice noodles and shrimp, these make an ideal deskside or work lunch. Dip, dunk and munch your way to a tasty, new lunch option.
- Thaw and remove tails from 1 pkg (340 g) Compliments Frozen Cooked Peeled Tail On Pacific White Shrimp. Thinly slice 2 cups (500 mL) lettuce. Peel and cut 1 large mango into thin strips. Cut 2 mini cucumbers into thin strips. Cook 75 g thin rice vermicelli noodles following package directions. Drain well.
- Lay a clean and damp kitchen towel on your counter. Arrange shrimp, noodles, lettuce, mango, cucumbers and 10 rice paper sheets around towel. Fill a pie plate with warm water. Dip 1 rice paper sheet into water and leave until pliable, about 30 sec. Lay softened sheet on towel. Arrange 3 shrimps along bottom third of sheet. Top with ¼ cup each noodles and lettuce, and a few strips of mango and cucumber.
- Lift sheet edge closest to you up and over filling, then tightly roll towards the centre. Fold in sides, then continue rolling to form a log. Set seam-side down on a platter. Repeat with remaining ingredients. (You should have about 10 rolls.)
- Stir ½ cup (125 mL) Kraft Asian Sesame Salad Dressing with ¼ cup (60 mL) Kraft Only Peanuts All-Natural Smooth Peanut Butter and 1 tbsp (15 mL) chili-garlic sauce in a medium bowl. Serve with rolls.
Spend $15 on participating Kraft-Heinz products and use your Scene+ for a chance to win: 1 grand prize of 1.5MM Scene+ Points or 4 secondary prizes of 50K Scene+ Points
We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
* NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. You will not increase your chances of winning by buying a product because no purchase is required to participate. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Contest begins on August 10, 2023 at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends on September 20, 2023 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Limit one (1) entry per person per day for the entire Contest Period. Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada (excluding Québec) having reached the legal age of majority in their respective province or territory of residence at the time of entry. FOR FULL AND OFFICIAL RULES, METHOD OF ENTRY, PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS AND ODDS DISCLOSURE, VISIT sobeysrules.yumforall.ca. One (1) Grand Prize: of one million five hundred thousand (1,500,000) Scene+™ Points (ARV: $15,000 CAD). Four (4) Secondary Prizes of fifty thousand (50,000) Scene+™ Points (ARV: $500 CAD each). Limit of one (1) Secondary Prize per person. Draw Date: September 27, 2023. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Contest Period. Sponsor: Kraft Heinz Canada ULC, 95 Moatfield Drive, Toronto, Ontario, M3B 3L6.
Participating Products: Cheez Whiz Cheese Spread 450 g , Classico Pasta Sauce 410 – 650 mL, Philadelphia Cream Cheese Product 340 g, Kraft Dinner Macaroni & Cheese 12 x 225 g, Kraft Dinner Macaroni & Cheese Snack Cups 12 x 58 g, Heinz Ketchup 750 mL – 1 L, Kraft Salad Dressings 475 mL , Kraft Hazelnut Spread 725 g, Kraft Peanut Butter 750 g – 1 kg, Maxwell House Roast & Ground Coffee 631 – 925 g , Maxwell House & Nabob Single Serve Pods 30 pack, Miracle Whip Spread 650 – 890 mL , Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise 650 – 890 mL.