High Liner Foods 125th Anniversary Sweepstakes
Celebrate High Liner’s 125th Anniversary with the chance to shop your way to the grand prize! Win* one of five exciting prizes of 250,000 Scene+ points each – that’s like $2500 in groceries! Earn a single entry with every purchase of a participating High Liner product, paired with a scan of your Scene+ member card.
3 simple High Liner recipes to try tonight
Thai Fish Curry
Combining the richness of red curry paste with tender High Liner ® Pan Sear Lemon Pepper Sole.
- Prepare a High Liner ® Pan Sear Lemon Pepper Sole following package instructions. Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add ½ medium onion, chopped, and ½ red bell pepper, roughly chopped. Cook, stirring until slightly softened, 3-4 mins. Stir in 2-3 tbsp prepared red curry paste and cook for 1 min. Add 1 400-mL can coconut milk, 2 tbsp each fish sauce and packed brown sugar. Simmer on low heat for 10 mins.
- Gently place fish in curry and simmer to let flavours meld. Transfer to a shallow bowl and serve with a handful of cilantro sprigs, Thai basil and lime wedges for squeezing. Tip: For heat lovers, add half chopped red chili pepper with the onion and red bell pepper.
Mac ‘n’ Cheese Fish Bake
This dish is a twist on classic comfort food, combining cheesy macaroni with flaky chunks of High Liner ® Signature Cuts English Style Battered Haddock Fillets.
- Prepare 2-3 High Liner ® Signature Cuts English Style Battered Haddock Fillets following package instructions; break up into chunks. Make boxed macaroni and cheese following package instructions, stirring in a handful of shredded cheddar cheese. Scrape into an oven-safe dish then top with fish; sprinkle with more shredded cheddar then broil on low in the oven until cheese is golden, about 2-3 mins. Garnish with chopped green onions before digging in. Tip: Top cheese with panko before broiling for a wonderfully crunchy finish.
Crispy Fish Fillet Sandwich
Skip the drive-through and make this take on the classic fast-food fish sandwich right at home!
- Prepare 1 High Liner ® Signature Cuts Crispy Breaded Haddock Fillets following package instructions. Meanwhile, spread softened butter on top and bottom of a brioche bun. Toast on a frying pan over medium-low heat until golden brown, 1-2 mins.
- Spread bottom bun with prepared tartar sauce, top with fish, processed cheese slice, sliced pickle, prepared coleslaw and top bun.
How to enter
Here’s how you can reel in the grand prize! Pick up a participating High Liner product in-store, scan your Scene+ card and you’re in the running*! For no-purchase entry, visit our customer service counters to scan your Scene+ card.
Full rules available here.
High Liner® Pan Sear Sole
High Liner® Pan Sear Haddock
High Liner® Traditional Haddock
High Liner® English Style Battered Haddock
High Liner® Crispy Battered Haddock Fillets
High Liner® Beer Battered Haddock
High Liner® English Style Fillets
High Liner® Roasted Garlic & Herb Fillets
High Liner 125th Anniversary Sweepstakes
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Full Contest rules and no purchase entry method found at www.safeway.ca/high-liner-contest-rules. Contest runs from 12:01 am on February 15, 2024 and ends at 11:59 pm on March 20, 2024. Open to legal residents across all provinces of Canada excluding Québec who have a valid Scene+ account, and who have reached the age of majority on the date they enter the Contest. There are five (5) prizes to be won throughout the entire Contest Period. Each prize consists of 250,000 Scene+ points (ARV: $2,500.00 (CAD)). The prizes have no equivalent cash value, are non-transferrable and no substitutions will be made. Correctly answered skill testing question required. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.