- Prep Time
- 15 mins
- Total Time
- 30 mins
- 1 pkg
- Sensations by Compliments Uncooked Extra Large Black Tiger Shrimp (26/30 count) , thawed
- 454 g
- small zucchini, cut into rounds
- red pepper, cut into 1-in. (2.5-cm) pieces
- red onion, cut into 1-in. (2.5-cm) pieces
- 1/4 cup
- Compliments Oh Mama! Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 60 mL
- 1 tbsp
- finely chopped fresh chives
- 15 mL
- lime wedges, for serving
- metal skewers (12 in./30 cm each) or 8 shorter wooden skewers (soaked)
Alternating ingredients, thread shrimp and vegetable pieces onto skewers. Brush on sauce.
Place skewers on grill preheated to medium-high. Cook 3 to 5 min., turning once, or until shrimp is cooked through (internal temperature reaches 165°F/74°C) and veggies are tender.
Sprinkle with chives. Serve with lime wedges.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.