- Prep Time
- 5 mins
- Total Time
- 15 mins
- Cheddar & Bacon Beef Burgers
- Large ripe heirloom or vine-ripened tomatoes, diced
- Honey Garlic Barbecue Sauce + more for brushing
- Onion buns, split
- Step 1
- Preheat barbecue and grill burgers according to package directions.
- Step 2
- Combine diced tomato and 1/4 cup (60 mL) barbecue sauce.
- Step 3
- Finish burgers by brushing with additional barbecue sauce and cooking a little longer, while lightly toasting onion buns.
- Step 4
- Top buns with burgers, tomato mixture, and top bun.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 34 g
- 42 g
- 29 g