- Prep Time
- 5 mins
- Total Time
- 15 mins
- Extra Lean Chicken Burgers
- Caesar Dressing
- Whole-wheat pitas, halved and gently opened
- Onion or broccoli sprouts, about 2 cups (500 mL)
- Large ripe heirloom or vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- Step 1
- Preheat barbecue and grill burgers according to package instructions, brushing with a little Caesar dressing near end of cooking.
- Step 2
- Fill each pita half with sprouts, 1 tbsp (15 mL) Caesar dressing, two slices of tomato and burger.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 8 g
- 17 g
- 22 g