- Prep Time
- 3 mins
- Total Time
- 8 mins
- 4 cups
- green beans, washed and ends trimmed
- 1 L
- 1/4 cup
- Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Flavour Bread Dipper
- 60 mL
- 4 tsp
- finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 20 mL
- Step 1
- In a pot of boiling water, cook beans about 3 min., until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Step 2
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan over medium-high heat, warm the bread dipper for 2 min. Add beans and toss until coated. Remove from heat and sprinkle with tarragon. Serve immediately.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.