- Prep Time
- 15 mins
- Total Time
- 20 mins
- Asparagus spears (about 2 bunches)
- First Cold Pressed Extra Virgin 100% Olive Oil
- Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Prosciutto (thin)
- Step 1
- Preheat barbecue to high and lightly oil grill.
- Step 2
- Snap woody ends off asparagus. Toss asparagus with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and pepper.
- Step 3
- Cut prosciutto slices in half crosswise. Wrap each asparagus spear with a piece of prosciutto, allowing the ends to be exposed.
- Step 4
- Place on grill, close lid and cook about 1-1/2 minutes per side, or until asparagus turns bright green and is tender-crisp. Brush with any excess marinade. Makes 24 wraps.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 2 g
- 1 g
- 2 g