- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 20 mins
- Grilled Mediterranean Vegetable Thin Crust Pizza
- Toscano PGI Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Salt and pepper
- Flame Roasted Red Pepper Tapenade
- Red pepper, thinly sliced
- Yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- Orange pepper, thinly sliced
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Baby Spinach
- Goat’s Milk Cheese Crumbles
Prepare pizza according to package directions.
Whisk the olive oil with the vinegar and tapenade in a large salad bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Mix the peppers and onion into the dressing. Just before serving, toss with the spinach and top with the goat cheese. Serve with the prepared pizza.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 28 g
- 48 g
- 20 g