- Prep Time
- 20 mins
- Total Time
- 40 mins
- Lumaconi Pasta, cooked according to package directions
- Extra Lean Mediterranean Chicken Breasts
- First Cold Pressed Extra Virgin 100% Olive Oil
- Green onions, sliced
- Garlic, thinly sliced
- Rapini, blanched and chopped
- Baby Spinach
- Chicken Broth - 35% Less Sodium
- Goat’s Milk Cheese Crumbles, divided
- Shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Torn fresh basil leaves
- Salt and pepper
Prepare chicken according to package directions. Cut into strips; reserve. Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat; sauté onion and garlic for 1 minute. Add rapini, spinach, chicken and chicken broth; bring to a boil.
Toss pasta with the sauce, half of each the goat and mozzarella cheeses and all the basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer to an 11 X 7-inch (2 L) baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Drizzle with remaining oil.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 17 g
- 51 g
- 26 g