- Prep Time
- 25 mins
- Total Time
- 45 mins
- Penne Rigate Pasta, cooked according to package directions
- First Cold Pressed Extra Virgin 100% Olive Oil
- Pearl onions, peeled and halved (284 g)
- Small mushrooms
- The Original Prosciutto, sliced in strips
- 35% whipping cream
- Creamy Prosciutto with Vodka Pasta Sauce
- 1 1/4
- Chopped provolone cheese, divided
- Shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Heat olive oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat; sauté onion and mushrooms for 6 minutes or until tender. Add prosciutto; sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in cream and sauce; bring to a boil.
Toss cooked pasta with the sauce, half of each the provolone and mozzarella cheeses and all the thyme. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer to an 11 X 7-inch (2 L) baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 27 g
- 58 g
- 23 g