- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 45 mins
- 1 tsp
- salted butter
- 5 mL
- 2 tsp
- olive oil
- 10 mL
- carrots, peeled, split lengthwise and sliced 1/4 in. (5 mm) thick
- parsnips, peeled, split lengthwise and sliced 1/4 in. (5 mm) thick
- celery root (celeriac), washed, peeled, quartered and cut into 1/4 in. (5 mm) chunks
- shallots, peeled and quartered
- cloves garlic, peeled and quartered
- stems fresh rosemary, leaves pulled and coarsely chopped, stems reserved
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 mL
- 4 tbsp
- Blackberry Cabernet Sauvignon Vinaigrette
- 60 mL
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). In a high-sided, oven-proof skillet on medium-high, heat butter and oil. Add carrots and brown slightly for 1 min. Add parsnips; cook for 1 min. Add celery root, shallots, garlic and rosemary stems and brown lightly for 1 min. more. Sprinkle with salt, mix gently and put entire pan in the oven to bake for 30 min.
Remove from oven, remove rosemary stems, add leaves and transfer to serving dish. Drizzle vinaigrette overtop of vegetables and serve.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.