- Prep Time
- 15 mins
- Total Time
- 30 mins
- Serves 4
- 1 pkg
- (4 fillets) Crispy Breaded Tilapia Fillets with Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 tsp
- olive oil
- 5 mL
- leek, white part only, thinly sliced lengthwise
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- nuggets chopped spinach, prepared according to package instructions and well drained
- orange, juice and zest separated
- 1/4 cup
- 60 mL
- 2 tsp
- Whole Grain Dijon Prepared Mustard
- 10 mL
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Place frozen fish on a baking sheet and bake for 20 min. or until golden brown.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium skillet on medium-high heat; add leek and sauté until almost transparent. Season with salt and pepper. Add garlic and spinach and cook about 5 min. Remove from heat and add orange juice.
In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and mustard.
Place the fish on 4 plates and divide the leek and spinach over them. Top with mayonnaise and mustard sauce and garnish with the orange zest.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.